A timeline display that allows operator to monitor all channels with the glimpse of an eye and control them with the click of a finger.
MultiChannel Monitor is the central control of the system were all running playlists can be watched as time lines with easy reading of potential problems for future events. One single operator can supervise the whole playout of the facility and interact in the required way. Double clicking in any of the timelines MCR Client opens allowing the operator to change any event or subline of the corresponding channel.
Interface of MultiChannel Monitor: At a glance operators can monitor all the channels in a playout.
In the image above, you can see the 5 possible situations when using MultiChannel Monitor taking into account if the channel has a backup or not and if the playing clip being played from the Main Storage Server or from the Backup Server:
- 1) Green + Green: There are more backups available + Clip played from Main Server
- 2) Green + Orange: There are more backups available + Clip played from Backup Server
- 3) Orange + Green: There are not more backups available + Clip played from Main Server
- 4) Orange + Orange: There are not more backups available + Clip played from Backup Server
- 5) Red + Red: No signal and no clip is being played