VectorBox offers simultaneous ingest and playout with graphics from a single chassis and takes the channel-in-a-box solution to new heights of versatility and reliability.
VectorBox is the standard of quality for channels that are looking for a cost-effective solution for their playout. Besides automating continuity playout, VectorBox generates live graphics to enable full channel branding. Integral use of XML for all metadata guarantees compatibility with any database or file system.
With more than 1000 installed around the world, the VectorBox contemporary user interface, universal file format player, integrated effects engine, exceptional channel branding and extensive router support make it the undisputed total playout solution.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 18:51
The building blocks of playout
Developed for IT-based hardware, MultiPlay is Vector 3’s next-generation software-based multi-channel playout solution. MultiPlay offers a radical new approach that renders the traditional master control room obsolete by minimizing the need for video equipment. Along with its outstanding performance and classic features of playout, Vector MultiPlay includes a revolutionary redundancy management workflow that allows users to allocate backup resources on a channel by channel basis. It uses an integral range of standard technologies ensuring compatibility and easy maintenance (XML, TCP/IP, MXF, Flash, etc...)
- MCR: Multichannel playout automation software (legacy& 3rd party equipment allowed supported)
- VServer: Multiformat, wrapper-agnostic server with incorporated graphics and DVE (supports VDCP).
- MediaManager: Workflow engine that performs file transfers throughout the facility while ensuring their integrity. It has four components: FileIngestor, FileChecker, MediaCacher and MediaLibrary. (integrates with 3rd party scheduling & archives)
- Imagena: Third generation channel branding with real time RSS&XML updating of tickers, scrolls, "next program", clocks, etc. integrated with effects (cropping, shrinking squeezes, etc.)
- Autovia: Dynamic and adaptive redundancy management.
- Channel Monitor: Multichannel monitoring and operation
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 June 2016 11:23
VECTOR 3 solutions allow broadcast engineers to put together playout systems for any situation.
MULTIPLAY is the collective-name for a suite of dedicated modules that can be combined to build tailored multichannel master control rooms suitable for any number of channels. The MultiPlay solution is highly flexible and expandable, and supports an extensive range of redundancy strategies.
VECTORBOX models offer pre-packaged combinations of modules, suitable for low scale playout and DR operations, delivered ready to work.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 17:55